Pricing

festiVOL Standard Licensing

Pricing is based on the total number of volunteer applications received per event. Note that the event may pass on the cost of using the festiVOL software by utilizing application processing fees or the ticket deposit functions that both protect the event from worker fraud and turn fraudulent worker applicants into paying patrons, protecting the event’s ticket revenue stream.  All pricing tiers come with free weekday support and two live training sessions (one for application set up and one for onsite management). Additional months beyond the 6 month standard licensing may be added for 10% of the festiVOL service fee, as applicable depending on application tier level required.

50-99

$300 6 Months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

100-199

$500 6 Months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

200-299

$700 6 Months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

300-399

$900 6 Months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

400-499

$1,100 6 months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

500-599

$1,300 6 months

600-699

$1,500 6 months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

700-799

$1,700 6 months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

800-899

$2,000 6 months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

900-999

$2,500 6 months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

1000+

$3,000 + $500 per block of 100 applicants 6 months

  • Free Weekday Support
  • Free Training

festiVOL PRO – Pay Nothing Up Front

festiVOL Pro Model is for events with 600+ applications that want to maximize their festiVOL experience by taking advantage of merchant services to process application fees and collect deposits from potential workers.  This is a great way to supplement your operations budget while actually expanding your operational capacity – our clients profit $5,000 – $30,000 by utilizing our deposit and transaction management functions.

With our Pro Model, clients pay nothing up front and festiVOL fees are taken out of client profits – we make money as you make money, with festiVOL!  Our profit share is set at 20% of Event Net Profit* – we don’t make a dime until your event does!

 

*Event Net Profit is set as Event Profits after all refunds and Credit Card Fees have been processed/refunded. Once your event closes out its financials with the workers, and retains any forfeited deposits, application processing fees, and/or cancellation fees, we will deduct the Credit Card Fees at 3% per, and the remainder is the Event Net Profit. Our 20% fee will be assessed to the Event Net Profit and the remaining 80% will be paid in full to the event (less any chargebacks received).

Events across the nation are adding a new revenue-generating department while saving on labor costs compounding event profits. Call to set up a DEMO today!

Contact us for special or group pricing.

We also offer unique pricing for non-profit groups.

Full Service – Work Exchange Team (WET)

Looking for full service volunteer management by a team of event professionals?  The Work Exchange Team will work with your event departments to find the best uses for volunteers, saving your event time and money.  The process is managed completely by WET, from applications to scheduling, consulting and onsite management.  This is truly the best service you can offer your event – departments benefit greatly from the program – simply ask around and you will see that WET does an event right!  Call for Pricing & Proposal, or check out more information here.