Workers can easily view their application and ticket deposit statuses right from their own event home page. They can see if their application is accepted in the easy 1-2-3 Steps to Confirming format. Once the application is accepted, they can move on to step 2 and Sign a Waiver. If the event is utilizing deposits, step 3 shows, and workers can see what their deposit status is, whether it has been received, or refunded, or perhaps even forfeited if the worker did not complete their work obligation.
The fact that workers are able to view all important data regarding their positions keeps them well-informed and confident in the work program, while keeping the one-on-one email communications to a minimum. No worker is ever “left in the dark”.
- Event Home Page
- Link With Friends to Work Together
- Select & Work in Preferred Departments
- Keep up to Date With News Items
- Social – Promote Work Opportunities Through Facebook
- Easy 1-2-3 Steps to Confirming Position
- Work Performance – WPL
- View Schedule & Important Info
- View Application & Deposit Status
- Sign and View work Liability Waiver
- View Work Obligation Complete
- FAQ – no need to email staff